The East TN Healthcare Executive Association is a fully chartered chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE), established in 2006 to serve the needs of healthcare executives in East TN.
Effective January 1, 2008 all ACHE affiliates located within the chapter’ assigned geographic territory are automatically members of the chapter as a benefit of being an ACHE affiliate. Only ACHE affiliates are eligible to hold membership in the chapter.
If you are not an ACHE affiliate, we encourage you to join by visiting www.ACHE.org. Non-members are still welcome to attend chapter networking and educational events.
Here are just a few reasons how being a member of East TN Healthcare Executive Association can benefit you:
- Demonstrate your professional commitment
- Quartely Educational events offering ACHE category I credit
- Networking opportunities with key members of our local healthcare community
- Opportunities to mentor and to position yourself as a leader in healthcare management
- Enhance your marketability, relationships and knowledge
- Online affiliate directory makes it easy to connect to other collegues in your field
- Provide resources for professional advancement
- And many, many, more….
Who We Serve
Healthcare managers who lead hospitals, healthcare systems and other healthcare organizations in the East TN region. Students, early careerists, mid-level managers and senior executives are all welcome to join us.
Territory: TN – Anderson, Bledsoe, Blount, Bradley, Campbell, Cannon, Carter, Claiborne, Clay, Cocke, Coffee, Cumberland, Dekalb, Fentress, Franklin, Grainger, Greene, Grundy, Hamblen, Hamilton, Hancock, Hawkins, Jackson, Jefferson, Johnson, Knox, Loudon, Macon, Marion, Mcminn, Meigs, Monroe, Morgan, Overton, Pickett, Polk, Putnam, Rhea, Roane, Scott, Sequatchie, Sevier, Smith, Sullivan, Trousdale, Unicoi, Union, Van Buren, Warren, Washington, White